- Your closet is full of clothes, but, nevertheless, every morning you spend an hour and a half in front of its open doors, realizing that there is nothing to wear?
- Do you spend huge sums on clothes, but are you far from perfect?
- Have you bought a stunning item, but don't know what to wear it with and, as a result, it sadly gathers dust in the closet?
- Or do you have a tight time pressure, there is absolutely no time, and fashion is the last thing on your to-do list?
- Clothes are arranged in neat piles around your apartment, but this does not help save time when you need to quickly get dressed and go out?
- Are you sure that you need to throw away half of the things from the closet, but you don’t know how to do it so that you don’t regret it later?
If you are facing at least some of these difficulties, then a wardrobe analysis is what will make your life easier.
How does it go?
- Ideally, it's best to start by defining your color type and body type. And find out what style of clothing is closer to you. In this you can try to figure it out yourself or seek help from a stylist. contact stylist
- Next, you should decide what needs to be analyzed from your wardrobe: seasonal, homemade, or absolutely everything.
- Some old things may be weeded out by you on your own, because it is not worth wasting time on them during our meeting.
- We call each other, make an appointment and I come to your house.
- We break down each item and put them into 3 categories:
- what suits you perfectly;
- something that can be adjusted to your figure with the help of an intelligent dressmaker;
something that will definitely need to get rid of.
- Of course, it is difficult to part with things dear to your soul or expensive branded items. In this case, we simply put them in a separate box. And you, at your own discretion, so to speak, at your own peril and risk, can wear them according to your mood. But, experience shows that a person himself begins to understand: “I can no longer wear THIS!”
- Next, we will make looks- images from the remaining clothes and a list of missing items that will need to be purchased.
As a bonus, I'll tell you how to properly organize your closet space - making it easy to find clothes, how to properly store things so that they last a long time.
Ordering a wardrobe analysis before the end of summer, get a personal Lookbook as a gift!
In time it usually takes about 2-3 hours (depending on the size of your wardrobe)
LookBook price: UAH 2500, but only until the end of summer you can get it as a gift ;) bonus! 0 UAH
P.S. And remember, real ladies are not always just born - sometimes they become!
It was a great pleasure to work with Diana Sidorovich. She was sympathetic to my wishes regarding the compressed schedule of classes and, at the same time, she spoke in an accessible and complete way about the basics of the style, not ignoring a single detail. Diana is a tireless professional, completely dedicated to her favorite work, and a very pleasant person to communicate with.